Almair Cyf is a specialist business consultancy firm providing customised support and solutions to SMEs, voluntary organisations and the public sector. Areas of expertise include European and public funding, State aid, procurement, governance, business development, financial management, health and safety, and event management.
Formed in 2013, the company is owned by Alan and Mair Gwynant, who both have director level, front line experience of working and delivering results across the public, private and third sector. The company now aims to harness this expertise, knowledge and experience to provide direct hands on advice and guidance to directly support other businesses and organisations.
We work with management teams to provide flexible expertise and targeted support to meet your individual requirements, providing additional capacity and specialist input to complement your own in-house skills and resource. We are the “experts in your pocket” that you can call on for support and guidance as required, be it on an ongoing part-time, an interim or project by project basis.
Our approach enables you to access cost effective support which offers:
- Specialist expert knowledge
- Direct personal input and commitment to you as our client
- Development of sustainable, tailored and cost effective solutions to meet your specific requirements
- Flexibility to react to your changing needs and requirements
- A professional service delivered to quality standards
- All Wales “local” knowledge and an ability to work through the medium of Welsh, English or bilingually as appropriate
Tailored Support and Solutions
At Almair, we believe in working closely with our clients to gain an understanding of your business so that we can focus our support on delivering tailored support and solutions and add value. With over 25 years first-hand knowledge of implementing business solutions and delivering results, partnering with Almair’s consultants can give you a complete and cost effective solution to support ongoing delivery, growth and sustainable development.